Willing to learn how to share a YouTube channel? You’re in the right place! Did you stumble on an interesting YouTube channel recently?
Or you are the owner of a channel that you would like your friends to watch so they can subscribe?
The best thing to do is to share the channel with them. If you had no idea about how to do that before, we are happy to highlight the steps for you throughout this article.
YouTube as a platform is compatible with different devices, and on each of those devices, sharing a YouTube channel is extremely easy.
Whether you are viewing a YouTube channel on your mobile device (Android or iPhone) or a computer (desktop or laptop), and you want to know how to copy URLs from YouTube, this article is for you.
Table of Contents
- How to share a YouTube channel
- Wrap Up
How to share a YouTube channel
Using a laptop or desktop computer
- Access the YouTube homepage and log into your account;
- At the top right corner, click on your profile picture. A drop-down menu will appear;
- Click on the first item on the drop-down menu: “Your Channel”;
- Navigate to the browser’s URL box and copy out the web address. The web address is highlighted below;
- Copy the web address with “CTRL + C” and paste it where you want to share it, be it an email or messenger chat.
Using an iOS device
- Launch the YouTube application;
- Tap your profile picture at the top right corner, and on the next screen click on “Your Channel”;
- When your channel opens, tap the “three horizontal dots” at the top right corner;
- Click on “Share”;
- You will see different options to share the channel. Select the one you want. And if your preferred option is not included, you can click on “Copy link” so you can paste it where you want to.
This process also applies to other YouTube channels and not just yours. Simply open the channel and follow the same steps that we have highlighted above.
Using an Android Device
- Launch the YouTube application on your Android device and tap your picture at the top right corner;
- Select “Your Channel” from the list of options appearing on the next screen;
- Tap the “three horizontal dots” at the top right corner;
- Click on “Share”;
- You will get a variety of media and app options to choose from. Share the channel to your preferred destination.
YouTube is the best platform for sharing videos, and sharing great content with friends and family is one of the benefits of using social media apps.
Now that you know how to copy the YouTube links, we hope you find it easy to share your channel or any other interesting channels you think people should know about.
Check out some of our other awesome articles:
- How to get a custom URL for your YouTube channel
- How can I watch deleted YouTube videos with URL
- Best YouTube music to MP3 converters
- How to see other user’s comments on YouTube
- Fixing YouTube audio when it’s out of sync
- Removing sound from YouTube videos
- How can I re-upload a YouTube video?
- How to get in touch with someone on YouTube
- How to watch a YouTube video frame by frame
- Combining videos on YouTube
- How can I enable long videos on YouTube?
- How much time does it take to upload a video to YouTube?
- How can I embed a YouTube video in Gmail?
- Where can I find my YouTube uploaded videos?
- Fixing audio renderer error on YouTube
- Listening to YouTube with the screen off
- How much storage do you get in YouTube
- How to save YouTube videos to iPhone
- Best YouTube downloaders for Android
- How to download a video from YouTube to a computer