Where are my uploaded videos on YouTube? YouTube can be tricky to navigate, especially for people who are new to it. Aspiring YouTuber? A casual upload? Promoting a new channel? Or maybe you’re just looking to upload a video and share it – maybe for your school.
If you’re after an option to find where your uploaded videos are going, but you just can’t see it, then you don’t need to worry anymore.
In this article, we’ll teach you how to find all of your uploaded YouTube videos. And if you have enough of them, we’ll even let you know how you can navigate through them all using filters.
Table of Contents
- Where are my uploaded videos on YouTube?
- Wrap Up
Where are my uploaded videos on YouTube?
To start, it’s important to know that the methods are different, depending on whether you are using YouTube through your mobile device or a desktop computer.
Using a desktop computer
To find your uploaded videos on the computer, follow the below steps:
- Have YouTube opened on your computer screen;
- On the top-right of the webpage, you should be able to see your profile picture. If you’ve linked your YouTube account to your Google account, then this image will be the same as your Google profile picture. It can also be a blank space if you haven’t set any image to display;
- Click on your profile picture to open up a pop-up menu;
- From this menu, click on the first option labeled: “Your channel”;
- You will be taken to your personal YouTube profile’s “Homepage”. Right on the front, you should see all of your uploaded videos in the list form.
Your videos are sorted here by default according to the date they were uploaded, with the most recent uploads showing at the top of the list.
Choosing from different sort options
If you’re looking for a video that you’ve uploaded somewhere in the past, click on the “Videos” tab. From here, on the right side of your screen, you’ll see a “Sort by” option. There you have three options for sorting your uploaded videos.
If it’s the case you’re looking to find a particular playlist or video, then have a look at the options on the horizontal menu at the top. You can navigate to find playlists or individual videos.
Note: Videos that are in the process of being uploaded may not show up on this list. YouTube lets you track the progress of videos that are currently being uploaded.
Using the search bar
Still, if you have a particular video you’re looking for in the middle of a lot of uploaded videos, then you can search for it.
Use the search icon, which is the last option on the same horizontal menu on the page. Enter the title or part of the title, and YouTube will find the video for you.
If you’ve followed this guide so far, but still haven’t found what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. The problem might be in the privacy settings of your account. You might have accidentally hidden your videos.
Set privacy settings
To see your uploaded videos in detail, open up YouTube Studio. You can find this on the right side of your screen as a button, or you can simply click on this link.
YouTube Studio will display all of your uploaded videos along with statistics on each of them. On this screen, look under the “Visibility” to get the settings that are set for each video.
Some videos could be hidden due to legal issues, or you might have set them to be private videos. Change the visibility to get those videos back to being easily viewed.
Using a smartphone or a tablet
Now let’s talk about how you can view your videos through your smartphone. Although the method we’re about to explain is specifically for the Android version of the YouTube app, the layout on the iOS version is largely the same, so you can use the same procedure on your iPhone or iPad.
Follow the steps below:
- Open the YouTube application. If you don’t have it installed, you should do so first from the Google Play Store;
- Just like you would do on your desktop, look to the top right where is the icon for your profile. Tap on it to open up a pop-up menu;
- Navigate to “Your channel”;
- A profile page will open. You’ll see the “Uploads” heading on your main screen and all of your uploaded videos in the form of a list;
- To sort your videos, you can use the same option that was explained above the desktop method: go to the “Videos” tab and select “Sort by” on the left side of your screen.
If you’re having trouble finding your uploaded videos on YouTube, then these methods should be helpful for you to find them.
In case you use third-party applications to upload videos and the explained methods didn’t work for you, you may want to revisit the settings of the program you’re using.
Check out some of our other awesome articles: