In this article, you’ll get to know how to print multiple pages on one page Google Docs. Google Drive is more than a cloud drive service.
It has bestowed us with many more blessings, and Google Docs is one of them. It is an online word processor offered by Google under its Google Drive service.
Google Docs allows you to access, create, edit, and format your documents with anything at any time anywhere.
Offering multiple features at its disposal, this powerful tool also supports the printing of your documents.
Generally, we all know how to print documents. That’s what all word processors do.
But did you know that with Google Docs you can also print multiple pages at one page?
Another feature of how word processors do, Google Docs can be a life and paper saver.
Table of Contents
How to print multiple pages on one page Google Docs
Are you thinking to use this hack and save some money and paper for your 100-page document? We have got you covered.
In this article, we are giving you a step-by-step chronological breakdown of how to print multiple pages on one page with Google Docs.
After all, a little buck saving is something we all prefer.
Follow the steps below to learn how to print multiple pages on one page:
Step 1: Opening Google Docs
- After logging into your Gmail account, open your Google docs via this link https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/
Step 2: Opening the desired document from Google Docs
- All your word files and documents saved in your Google Drive appear under the recent documents;
- Open the document you want to print by double-clicking.
Step 3: Opening Print window
- Go to the File tab on the top of your Google Docs window;
- Open File > Document Details > Print;
- You can also type “Ctrl+P” to open the print window.
Step 4: Printing the desired number of pages on one paper
- The print window will open;
- On the left side of the window, click on the “Pages per sheet” option;
- By default, Google Docs keeps one page of the document to print on one page;
- Select the number of pages you want to print on one page from the drop-down menu;
- The menu allows you to print 1, 2, 4, 6, 9, and 16 pages on one single page;
- The left side of the print window previews your print draft with customized settings. In the following image, we have selected two pages of the document to print on a page.
Step 5: Saving PDF
- After previewing your final print draft, click on “Save”;
- Your document with your customized settings will be saved as a PDF file on your computer.
Step 6: Print PDF
- Now you can print your document from the PDF version of your Google Docs document.
Google Docs has a lot more to offer than a word processor. On one hand, it has mobilized our essential documents and files to be accessed anytime, anywhere.
On the other, it has brought the features of a word processor to be used at any place or machine.
After all, Google Docs, just like its parent Google, promises you nothing but ease and comfort.
To know more about Google Drive and its attached services, feel free to comment and drop suggestions.
Check out some of our other awesome articles:
- How can I print Google Docs with comments?
- Changing margins in Google Docs
- How can I remove headers and footers in Google Docs
- How can I flip an image in Google Docs
- Creating two columns in Google Docs
- Creating a graph on Google Docs
- How can I delete a page in Google Docs
- How to use Google Docs real-time chat
- How can I insert shapes in Google Docs?
- Google Drive and Google Docs: what is the difference?
- How to delete Google Drive contents
- How to change the location of Google Drive folder
- Cloud storage: The best alternatives to Google Drive
- How can I change my Google business address
- How to download photos and albums from Google Photos
- Differences between Gmail and a Google Account
- Recover permanently deleted photos from Google Photos and Drive
- Google Docs ownership – How to transfer?